Minehunt Screen Saver
Wasted enough hours on Solitaire or Minesweeper? Get even with your computer by forcing it to play Minesweeper
while it waits for you!
Download: The Minehunt Screen Saver is zipped up here: MinehuntSaver.zip (About 56 KB).
Requirements: Windows 95/98/NT/2000/Me/XP
Instructions: Extract the file "Install.exe" from the .zip archive. Run Install.exe, and it will install
MinhuntSaver onto your computer. MinehuntSaver will then be your currently selected screensaver.
- Version 1.5: Brightened the bitmaps a bit for easier watching.
- Version 1.4: Prefer cells more likely to reveal info, let user interrupt during long analyses.
- Version 1.3: Windows NT preview window bugfix, faster processing.
- Version 1.2: User selection to disable flickering (drawing may take longer on slow systems).
- Version 1.1: Less flickering on some systems. Other minor adjustments.
- Version 1.0: First release. No frills.
- Decent mid-game analysis. No end-game permutation calculations though...
- Animated "Sure move" vs. "Thinking" vs. "Guessing" cursors.
- Ability to read and save minefield configurations.